A Local Information System for Scotland (ALISS) is a newly re-launched service to increase the availability of health and wellbeing information in Scotland.
A series of training events has been arranged in the Borders for organisations who want to add and edit information on the system. Training will take place on the following dates:
- Thursday 17th May, 1pm 4pm – Burnfoot Community Hub
- Wednesday 23rd May, 1pm -4pm, Langlee Community Centre
- Tuesday 29th May – 1pm-4pm Eyemouth Community Centre
The training sessions will be delivered by the Health and Social Care Alliance and include:
- an overview of ALISS
- the new ALISS data standards
- demonstrating the process for adding and editing information.
You can register to attend by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org