The Borders Self Directed Support (SDS) Providers Consortium is running
a day on Exploring Option 2 – Individual Service Funds.
It will take place on Wednesday, 2nd April, 9.30am-3pm, at Ettrick Riverside in Selkirk.
The aims are to:
- share up-to-date information on the national picture and in particular the Scottish Government’s principles around Option 2
- share information on the local process and paperwork on ISFs.
- support providers to build understanding of the practicalities of what they need to do to be ready to offer an ISF
- share experiences locally and nationally about the setting up of ISFs.
- support providers to explore what individuals and families are looking for from providers when establishing an ISF with them.