Below are downloadable documents that we have received/produced while trying to pull together various mapping exercises. They are in various file formats. Please let me know if you are unable to download any of them and I will save in another format.
If you have any documents that could be added, please e-mail to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add here.
This is a very temporary solution for putting all the info in one place where everyone can acccess it. Hopefully!
- Hawick data FINAL – Encompass work in Hawick
- ARC Scotland work 19.4.13 – 3rd Sector health and social care providers in Scottish Borders. Borders-wide organisations then broken down by locality.
- The Bridge Cheviot and Tweeddale – mapping exercise by the Bridge in these areas.
- Red Cross mapping – info from Red Cross
- Red Cross services in the Scottish borders_summary sheet
- online-borders_other – data from Online Borders website
- online-borders_social-work-services – more from Online Borders
- online-borders_voluntary-and-community-groups more from Online Borders
- CCRT Resource information May 2013
- Central Borders Directory – Red Cross/LAC
- Transport in Central Borders – LAC