Borders Voluntary Care Voice represents its members and the health and social care third sector on a number of planning and strategy groups in the Borders.
- Shadow Integration Board (replaces the Community Health and Care Partnership, CHCP)
- Strategic Planning Group (health and social care integration)
- Dementia Strategy Planning Group
- Adult Protection Committee
- Connected Care Board
- Borders Older Person’s Planning Partnership
(contact Jenny Miller for information on the above)
- Joint Physical Disability Strategy Group
- See Me Working Group
- Self-directed Support Project Board
(contact Kathleen Travers for details of the above)
The Welfare Reforms Communications Group, which feeds into the Welfare Reform Project, is being reinstated and will update the communications plan. Kathleen Travers is included on the Communications Group, which will initially be considering the roll out of Universal Credit.