We work with people and providers to promote equality and change in health and social care. We do this by:
- bringing together people and providers in health and social care to identify common issues and form collective voices and actions
- supporting them to speak with that voice, or representing them where required
- keeping them informed and up to date
- supporting their learning and development through training
- identifying gaps and developing new ideas to address them
- supporting co-production at all stages in the design and delivery of health and social care in the Borders.