We work with people and providers to promote equality and change in health and social care. We do this by:
- bringing together people and providers in health and social care to identify common issues and form collective voices and actions
- supporting them to speak with that voice, or representing them where required
- keeping them informed and up to date
- supporting their learning and development through training
- identifying gaps and developing new ideas to address them
- supporting co-production at all stages in the design and delivery of health and social care in the Borders.
We are an independent, third sector organisation. Our members include individuals and health and social care organisations.
Copyright 2024 Borders Care Voice