There are still spaces available on the Borders Care Learning Network course on Managing Change, on Tuesday 17th December from 9.30am-4.30pm in Galashiels.
The training will cover the following objectives
• define and clarify your own experience of implementing change
• explore models of managing change
• gain an understanding of how different people respond to change
• build a foundation for the planning of a change in your area of work
• understand the nature of projects
• explore the setting up process
• effective planning and monitoring
• kook at the role of the project manager
For more information, or to book your place, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01896 757290.