The development of a health and social care partnership in the Scottish Borders gives us the opportunity to better plan and deliver joined up services for individuals and communities.
The development of new partnership arrangements allows us to find a new way of working with you to plan and deliver services to individuals and communities.
Events have been arranged to let you know what is happening in the Scottish Borders and to get your feedback.
Please come to one of the events below. All will start at 5.30pm and end at 8pm
- Hawick, Town Hall – 28th October
- Duns, Council Chamber – 30th October
- Galashiels, Volunteer Hall – 4th November
- Peebles, Burgh Hall – 6th November
- Kelso, Tait Hall – 18th November
The meetings will consider:
• What are we doing well together now and how do we communicate/celebrate that?
• What would success look like and how would you measure it? (or How could you work together more effectively?)
• What do you consider to be the barriers and opportunities for integration?
To help ensure we have adequate resources and spaces available on the day, it would be appreciated if you could let us know if you will be coming along, and to which event, as soon as possible. To do this, please email LMedley@scotborders.gov.uk or call Lynn Medley on 01835 824000