The Borders SDS Providers Consortium is running a day on Individual Service Funds, on 2nd April, from 9.30am-3pm, at Ettrick Riverside in Selkirk. The aims of the day are to:
- share up-to-date information on the national picture and, in particular, the
- Scottish Government’s principles around Option 2.
- share information on the local process and paperwork on ISFs.
- support providers to build understanding of the practicalities of what
- they need to do to be ready to offer an Individual Service Fund.
- share experiences locally and nationally about the setting up of ISFs.
- support providers to explore what individuals and families are looking for
- from providers when establishing an ISF with them.