Borders Care Voice is a registered charity. We work with people and providers to promote equality and support change in health and social care.
We do this by developing partnerships between service users, carers, third sector organisations, Scottish Borders Council, NHS Borders and other relevant organisations to promote good practice in the planning and provision of health and social care services.
- We are an independent, third sector organisation.
- We are a membership organisation and our members include individuals and health and social care organisations.
- We give people with lived experience and carers a voice.
- We support organisations that work in health and social care.
- We work in partnership with Scottish Borders Council, NHS Borders and others to try to improve services.
- We provide free training for people who work or volunteer in health and social care, and unpaid carers.